Transform Your Health At Our Walnut Creek Concierge Medicine Practice
We are a diversified group of professionals working together to provide our patients with innovative and non-invasive solutions that will work to help a patient’s body heal itself naturally. We combine our varying backgrounds, experience, and perspectives to make the right plan for your unique needs. - From alleviating chronic knee pain and erectile dysfunction with our regenerative therapy services – to resolving the root cause of health issues associated with thyroid imbalances, diabetes, inflammation, digestive issues, and autoimmune conditions – to addressing our community’s aging and cosmetic challenges with aesthetic therapies, IV nutrition, and bio-identical hormone replacement – to conquering weight loss challenges. Your results are our focus.
About Regenerative Therapies
Regenerative therapy works to apply different methods to repair and supplement your damaged or diseased cells and tissues. Regenerative therapies may be applicable to orthopedic joint pain, aesthetics, neuropathy, and sexual vitality.
About Functional Medicine
Apex Advanced Medicine takes a highly personalized and whole-person approach to your healing. While two patients may present with the same issues, no two treatment plans are alike.
MEET OUR TEAM
GET TO KNOW JEN
“I love working hand-in-hand with our clients and patients helping them reach health goals they thought were impossible.”
Through her intensive, leave no stone unturned, approach Jen specializes in helping clients achieve health goals they didn’t think were possible. She would be honored to help you resolve concerns around the following:
- Support for autoimmune conditions including, but not limited to, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Eczema, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus
- Blood sugar regulation related to hypoglycemia and Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- Digestive issues, IBD, IBS, constipation, diarrhea, bloating
- Thyroid issues
- Food sensitivities and intolerances
- Weight loss
- Fighting fatigue, bloating and brain fog
Education & Training
- Cal Poly
- Bauman College
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian Curriculum
- Functional Endocrinology: Connecting New Research With Practical Applications
- Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry
- Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry
- Mastering the Thyroid
- The Gluten, Leaky Gut, Autoimmune Connection
- Integrative Detox Systems
- Functional Medicine – Dr. Dicken Weatherby Curriculum
Foundations of Functional Diagnosis Training
- Certified Toxicity and Detox Specialist
True Cellular Detoxification TCD Practitioner
- Functional Medicine University
Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, CFMP
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine A4M
Fellowship in Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine
-Metabolic and Functional Approach to Endocrinology
GET TO KNOW "DR. B"
“I treat our patients from a whole person approach with my innovative and comprehensive pain care solutions.”
Dr. William Baumgartl MD brings his passion and experience in Regenerative Medicine, Cellular Therapies, and Functional Medicine to Apex. Dr. Baumgartl’s patent pending stem cell implant procedure is revolutionizing orthopedic medicine with outcomes surpassing conventional therapies.
After an internship in Orthopedic Surgery, Dr. Baumgartl went on to become double board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management. He is trained in advanced pain management procedures and Advanced Stem Cell Therapies. He is one of the first practitioners in Northern California and Southern Nevada to do Fat and Bone Stem Cell Grafting and PRP therapies.
DR. BAUMGARTL IS ACTIVE MEMBER OF
- American Academy of Antiaging Medicine (A4M)
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- International Spinal Injection Society (ISIS)
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor’s and Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- University of Florida Medical School
- Residency in Anesthesiology University of California, San Francisco
- Fellow in Comprehensive and Interventional Pain Management, University of California San Francisco
- Diplomat, American Board of Anesthesiology in Pain Management
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board-Eligible in Addiction Medicine
- Medical Acupuncture for Physicians, UCLA School of Medicine
- Addiction and Metabolic Medicine Fellow, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL.
CERTIFICATIONS & FELLOWSHIPS
- Board certified and re-certified with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
GET TO KNOW LINDA
“I love working together and partnering with my clients to help them create their ideal image of themselves by enhancing their natural beauty.”
Linda Rosales RN, BSN – As an experienced RN and aesthetics expert, Linda’s exceptional abilities, solid understanding of human anatomy, and natural artistic eye are the reasons why her clients continue to remain beautiful, youthful, and satisfied.
Throughout her more than 17 years in a busy Respiratory Medical Surgical Unit she has pursued continued education and advanced training to perfect her skills and pursue her passion as a Medical Aesthetics nurse.
- Toxins and Dermal Fillers
- PDO threads
- IV nutrition
- PRP and PRF
Linda is continually learning the newest skin care treatments and modalities to achieve your aesthetic goals. She is committed to bring a smile to every patient while providing personalized procedures with a safe and effective outcome.
GET TO KNOW COURTNEY
“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done”
Courtney is the friendly face you get to see when you visit our clinic and the friendly voice chatting with you over the phone.
She brings professionalism and poise to our front office while providing support to our practitioners and clients. Courtney is an individual who loves to see others grow in all aspects and she witnesses just that working with APEX. She is inspired to watch our clients take control of their lives and wanting to be a healthier and better version of themselves. She truly enjoys being front row to each and every one of our client’s health journeys.
What You Should Know About Us & Our Wellness Center
- We believe in looking at your health from every angle possible.
- We work hand in hand with you to put together a plan to achieve your health goals.
- Our out-of-town clients and patients feel just as at home with us over a zoom or phone meeting as our local neighbors do across the table.
- We address the core causes of your health issues and not just the symptoms.
- Our mission is to help you feel your best in the safest, most efficient, and longest lasting way possible.
- We have a passion for what we do.
- A visit with us will leave you feeling seen, heard, and better than when you came in.
- Our beautiful clinic provides the perfect environment to inspire you on your health journey.
- We are dedicated to your results.
- We practice true healthCARE.